Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for planning, executing and supporting all marketing operations taking place in the ASEAN region. This is a full-time position based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns to boost brand awareness, support recruitment and attract local talent.
- Write excellent content for the website, press releases and blog pieces (and translate where necessary)
- Manage Atlas Commercial Consulting’s online reputation including social media and review sites.
- Manage, monitor and continually evaluate the effectiveness of advertising channels.
- Plan and analyse the performance of all marketing activities undertaken in the region.
- Assist the VP of Global Marketing Operations in annual budget planning for and the production of marketing plans.
- Organize and oversee internal and external events in the ASEAN region
- Work closely with the global marketing team and develop effective relationships with other departments and content sources
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- University degree in business, marketing or similar.
- 1+ years of applicable marketing experience.
- Native in Thai and fluent English, written and spoken (german would also be desirable but not essential).
- Confident and skilled translating content from English to Thai.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organisation skills with ability to prioritize.
- Able to use own initiative and work independently.
- Able to travel within Thailand and ASEAN region as required.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Strong negotiation, team working and interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office; experience with Adobe InDesign / Photoshop is desirable