Master Distribution Opportunity Stevia Product Range – FMCG Retail & HORECA
APAC Health Food Producer Seeks Thai Master Distributor
Atlas Commercial Consulting is seeking a professional Master Distributor for an established Stevia sugar substitute product range aimed at the health conscious consumer or those with medical dietary needs.
Ideal first shipment date November – December 2018.
Thus far our client has been providing OEM food production and technical services for several brands in Australia and are launching their own branded range – Current range.
- Sweeteners – Stevia based and carefully formulated to avoid bitter aftertastes
- Condiments – BBQ Sauce, Ketchup and Sweet Chili Sauce
- Condensed Milk
- Baking Mixes
On behalf of our client we are seeking a professional and established distributor with the following profile as indicated below.
- Serving the Retail and HORECA Sectors nationwide in Thailand
- Has core operations and serviced Market in the wider Bangkok Area and other populations centers
- Has experience with FDA and other food compliance protocols
- Will take an active interest in the brands growth
THIS IS NOT A NETWORKING OR PEER TO PEER MARKETING OPPORTUNITY
Clients Market Objectives
Sales target KPI’s – Year:
1: None – First year of Market Entry shall be to generate brand awareness among retailers and consumers as well as gathering market feedback on product reception
2: $1 million AUD
3: Modest growth on previous year as well as growth on new products lines that will be launched
4: Modest growth on previous year as well as growth on new products lines that will be launched
5: $5 million AUD
Client Offer to Distributor
- General contractual terms TBA
- Is open to terms exclusivity on a case by case basis
- Full assistance with food regulatory compliance
- Full Marketing support
If this opportunity is of interest your company please could you contact us for further information and an outline of current operations.
(Note: signing of NDA is acceptable if requested)
- General terms and conditions requested from brands/products carried E.G food safety compliance
- Outline of distribution of current distributions channels
+66 (0) 99 305 7488 firstname.lastname@example.org