Intern - Mixed
Your paid internship will be a structured 3 – 6 months introduction to Management Consultancy focused on Market Entry and Market Expansion. As a valued member of the team you will support your colleagues with analytical research tasks and support high-level projects by professionally deploying the skills acquired in your University studies.
The internship may lead to a full time job offer at Atlas Commercial Consulting starting as an Associate Research Analyst with a view to Management Program acceptance after probation period. Or your internship can serve as great preparation for further study or other full time employment – This internship is aimed to open doors of opportunity via working in a small close knit team, with direct access to talented senior employees who are all MBA or Masters qualified and passionate about helping other team members grow and learn.
Commitment to support of specific projects while working under the direction of a senior team member.
- Gathering quantitative & qualitative data
- Structuring analyses of data
- Report writing
- Strategizing on a project cases team with Consulting Team
- Client representation
A mature responsible character that is committed to team work and has defined career, personal and life goals.
- Advanced level MS Office: Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner
- Detail oriented
- Analytical mindset
- Qualifications: Finance, Management or Marketing degree
Growing & Learning Outcomes
Gain exposure to one of the most dynamic & intellectually challenging business careers available
- Management Consultancy
- International trade development
- Asia Market Entry & Expansion
- Project Management & Advanced analysis
- Business communication
- Critical thinking
- Broad client industry exposure